Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April fools! P-day is today


So I guess all the libraries were closed down in honor of my Birthday but P-day is today this week. I am gonna try to send a bunch of pictures so it will probably take a couple emails but I just wanted to say I am greatfull for all the emails, letters (which I won't get till friday), and prayers. I love you all and am so greatful for the opportunity that I have to be out here. I can feel the Spirit in such a great abundance out here, it's such a great blessing. I've been studying the Holy Ghost recently and have learned a lot about his nature. Looking back I recognize that my Father in Heaven has spoken to me my the gift and power of the Holy Ghost through out my whole life. When I did things that helped my progress eternally or were at one with God's will I felt the Holy Ghost edifying me and lifting me up. When I did things that did not help me progress I felt the gloom that comes from a stuper of thought. I did not understand the language of the Spirit back then but looking back it is very clear to me now. I am very greatful for the understanding of the Spirit of God I have come to. He can be not only our greatest source of comfort but also of knowledge and energy. I can testify of the quickening that takes place in our body when we are filled with the Spirit. I look forward to an eternity of the blessings that come from the Holy Ghost and pray to bring others to them.

I love you all!


-Elder Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment