Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Things are great here in Encinitas!

Dear Padre and everyone else,
      Things are great here in Encinitas! :) today we have transfers and my companion Elder Alldridge will be leaving the area. He's gonna go train again and also be a district leader. I don't know who my new companion will be yet so you'll have to wait a week to here about him. It's a little sad that Elder Alldridge is leaving because we have become such great friends over these last three months. We've put a lot of hard work into this area together and have had a lot of fun while doing it. He's definitely gonna be one of my life long friends. But I'm looking forward to this new transfer, there's a lot of good stuff cooking here in Encinitas and I know who ever my new companion is I will be able to learn a lot from him.
      General Conference was incredible! It feels so good to finally here from President Thomas S. Monson after spending three months telling people that we have a prophet on the earth today that speaks to God and leads and guides us, it was something that I thirsted for. We had to stay on the Stake center all day Saturday because it was a bit of a drive and we had to watch all three sessions. By the time we got back it was almost 8 o’clock and we were so ready to share the gospel. We had so much joy and energy from being spiritually fed all day that we couldn't contain it when we talked to people ha-ha it felt like we were attacking them with positive energy.
      Being out here is awesome I love it so much, I don't know how to describe how sacred and personal this experience of serving a full time mission is. I feel very blessed to have this opportunity. I just wanted to say again how grateful I am for everything that everyone has done to get me ready to come out here and for all the letters and support that I get, it always pumps me up and makes me want to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment