Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Transfered to Carlsbad 3rd Ward

Hey everyone!
      Woah it's crazy I just got a call on Sunday night from the assistants and they said I was getting transfered and needed to be packed up to leave in the morning. I got transfered to the Carlsbad 3rd ward. I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone except my ward mission leader and Elder Taylor who I had become very close to over my short time with him I'm gonna miss him a lot. It is very sad to leave my first area, there are so many people there I want to help and so many things I want to do but I know I'll become just as fond of the people in this new area.  I have a new companion now named Elder Haskin, he will be done with his mission in 3 weeks and I've got to learn the whole new area before he leaves. He doesn't seem as willing to teach me the area as I would like which makes it very hard on me.  He is an awesome missionary who has had a lot of success and knows a lot. I know I can learn so much from him I just don't know how to motivate him to teach me. I won't have a lot of time to write letters today because I've got to unpack and clean the apartment for cleaning checks tomorrow so I'm sorry if there's some people I don't get back to yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment