Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Murrrieta

Well I just got transferred inland to Murrieta and almost melted my first couple days (I've been on the coast my whole mission and have been super pampered by the nice weather). My new companion is Elder Wilkinson from Alb. New Mexico. He's awesome, he is always radiating the Spirit and is picking up everything so fast. This area is a lot of farm land and stuff and kind of reminds my of being in a small town in Texas. Everyone is super friendly and everyone reads the Bible and goes to a church on Sunday. I'll send you some pictures of the area soon, it's so beautiful but in a different way than the coast. Well sorry but I have to go. But I love you all! Thank you so much for all the love, prayers, letters, and emails.
Elder Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment