Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tired, but life is great

Dear family,
Well we had a district activity this morning where we got up at 5:15 and went on this hike that was pretty cool but not I'm just super tired and falling asleep at the computer. But other than that everything is awesome :)
Elder Wilkinson and I were assigned to start volunteering at the Library so we're gonna start doing that, I'll tell you how that goes. The work is going great here, I've learned so much about the New Testiment since I've been here because we have to use it a lot to relate to all these Bible thumping Christians, I feel super confident now though in the Bible though it's pretty awesome :)
sorry I'll be right back
Sorry I just had to grab the mail.
In our mission it sometimes takes a while to get the mail because it goes to the mission home and then the Zone Leaders bring it to us and sometimes they don't just give it to us when they get it they wait until they see us so it can take some time. Well I have to go, that hike took a while and now I have a lot of things to do today but I love you all!

Elder Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment